1. According to the size of the transportation volume, it is divided into: B500 B600 B650 B800 B1000 B1200 Commonly used models such as B1400 (B stands for width, in millimeters). At present, the company’s largest production capacity is B2200mm conveyor belt.
2. According to the different use environment, it is divided into ordinary rubber conveyor belt, heat-resistant rubber conveyor belt, cold-resistant rubber conveyor belt, acid and alkali resistant rubber conveyor belt, oil resistant rubber conveyor belt, food conveyor belt and other models. The minimum thickness of cover rubber on ordinary rubber conveyor belts and food conveyor belts is 3.0mm, and the minimum thickness of the lower cover rubber is 1.5mm; heat-resistant rubber conveyor belts, cold-resistant rubber conveyor belts, acid and alkali-resistant rubber conveyor belts, and oil-resistant rubber conveyor belts. The minimum thickness of the glue is 4.5mm, and the minimum thickness of the bottom cover is 2.0mm. According to the specific conditions of the use environment, the thickness of 1.5mm can be used to increase the service life of the upper and lower cover rubber.
3. According to the tensile strength of the conveyor belt, it can be divided into ordinary canvas conveyor belt and powerful canvas conveyor belt. The powerful canvas conveyor belt is divided into nylon conveyor belt (NN conveyor belt) and polyester conveyor belt (EP conveyor belt).
2. On-site treatment methods for conveyor belt deviation
(1) Automatic drag roller deviation adjustment: When the deviation range of the conveyor belt is not large, a self-aligning drag roller can be installed at the deviation of the conveyor belt.
(2) Appropriate tightening and deviation adjustment: When the conveyor belt deviates from the left to the right, and the direction is irregular, it means that the conveyor belt is too loose. The tensioning device can be adjusted appropriately to eliminate the deviation.
(3) Single-sided vertical roller deviation adjustment: The conveyor belt always deviates to one side, and several vertical rollers can be installed in the range to reset the belt.
(4) Adjust the roller deviation: the conveyor belt runs off the roller, check whether the roller is abnormal or move, adjust the roller to the horizontal position and rotate normally to eliminate the deviation.
(5) Correct the deviation of the conveyor belt joint; the conveyor belt always runs in one direction, and the maximum deviation is at the joint. The conveyor belt joint and the center line of the conveyor belt can be corrected to eliminate the deviation.
(6) Adjusting the deviation of the raised drag roller: the conveyor belt has a certain deviation direction and distance, and several groups of drag rollers can be raised on the opposite side of the deviation direction to eliminate the deviation.
(7) Adjust the deviation of the drag roller: the direction of the conveyor belt deviation is certain, and the inspection finds that the center line of the drag roller is not perpendicular to the center line of the conveyor belt, and the drag roller can be adjusted to eliminate the deviation.
(8) Elimination of attachments: the deviation point of the conveyor belt remains unchanged. If attachments are found on the drag rollers and drums, the deviation must be eliminated after removal.
(9) Correcting feed deviation: the tape does not deviate under light load, and does not deviate under heavy load. The feed weight and position can be adjusted to eliminate deviation.
(10) Correcting the deviation of the bracket: the direction of the conveyor belt’s deviation, the position is fixed, and the deviation is serious. The level and verticality of the bracket can be adjusted to eliminate the deviation.
Post time: Mar-25-2021